Sunday, January 27, 2013

What? Ragnarok Online 2 Bot! Already?


 

    This game hasn't yet reached the shores of the US of A and it already has a freaking Bot Program! WOW! Bot Programs infested the original Ragnarok Online MMORPG and it eventually ruined the game which made thousands of non-botting players quit the game.

    I can't remember how I stumbled upon this post, maybe I was searching for something Ragnarok Online 2 related and I guess I got interested in learning more about it. Well, I'm not a Bot user. I actually quit Ragnarok Online because of people botting. I got interested because this Ragnarok Online 2 Bot is a potential game killer.(1)


    Yeah, yeah. I understand that it's not yet out but when it goes out then are we prepared for it? I have no freaking interest in playing with bots. I'd rather play with an asshole human player than a polite and silent Ragnarok Online 2 Bot. At least, I'll have more fun assholing an asshole player than assholing a BOT.
As far as I know, Bots in Ragnarok Online was the cause for the extinction of Porings in the game. Bots were relentless and didn't stop until the last Poring specie was killed. I love those Porings and that's why I'll forever despise Bots and their Bot Masters.
cheapest wow gold buy or sell Vindictus items Buy content of the ninth gold

No comments:

Post a Comment